Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Random Pictures

I have several random pictures that I thought I would throw together in one post just for fun! We have been working hard to get our house ready to put on the market and in cleaning out Lynnea's closet we ran across their Christmas hats. This was the day before Easter and so Anara decided that they had to wear their Christmas hats so that the Easter Bunny could find them!





Anara has her first dance recital coming up! We are both so excited! They received their costumes today and wow, it is cute! I couldn't be happier with it! She needs to work on getting her arms straight when she does an arabesque but we are working on it! :)





Here are some random pictures I took of the girls just because I thought they were cute! Love them! We have learned that all Anara needed this whole time was a friend to talk to. Set Lynnea up in the bumbo and wow, built in friend for Anara! The perfect kind of friend because Lynnea lets Anara do all of the talking which is what Anara needs. Just someone to listen to her! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment