Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lynnea 5 Months!

 Love my girl!  5 months already!  I saw a 1 week old this week and couldn't believe the size difference.  I knew she had grown but didn't realize how much!  At first I was really sad but then one smile and one laugh and I would never go back.  She has become so personable.  She is such a happy baby.  Smiles and laughs all the time!  She always smiles and laughs whenever we tickle or kiss her neck.  She loves it when we wiggle her arms and legs and for some reason this one noise (chiga chiga chiga) we make never fails to make her laugh!  She is very active and loves kicking her legs and playing with toys.  She definitely loves her toys! 

Love this picture.  An example of those legs in the air!


No comments:

Post a Comment