Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

San Antonio House

I finally have the house unpacked and organized enough to take pictures!  Well, one room is still bad but not sure it will ever get organized so I am not going to stress over it.  We are already down to only 10 months left in San Antonio!

Keep in mind when looking at these pictures that the majority of our furniture and decorations went into storage in Tulsa and we only brought the bare necessities with us.  Well...and a few pieces of furniture that didn't fit in the storage unit!

We are very pleased with the rent house.  Especially considering we had not seen it prior to moving in!  I LOVE the high ceilings!  While I truly loved my Tulsa house, I hated the low ceilings.  I always felt claustrophobic.  Not here!   It also had some really great surprises like a huge walk in master closet plus a second closet in the master bedroom.  That is a way to a girls heart right there!



Here is the living room


You can see the small window that looks through to the kitchen and then above the kitchen is the loft area.

Another picture of the living room
Here is the master bedroom.  Apparently we put the bed rails in storage???  Neither of us remember doing that but we can't find them so I guess they are in Tulsa! 

Love the closet!  Since there are two (the second one is much smaller) I get this whole closet almost completely to myself!

Lynnea's Room

The girls' bathroom upstairs

The loft area!  This has been our dumping ground.  Not sure I am going to worry about it.  We won't let the girls into the loft area because the slats that look down into the living room are very spread apart and it would be super easy for the girls to fall through. 

More of the loft

Anara's bedroom

We turned the formal dining room into a playroom

More of the playroom

The entry way and stairs

The kitchen  (I love my models in each picture!)

The kitchen

The downstairs bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment