Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Dance Class!

Anara had her very first dance class this week! I am not sure who was more excited, me or her! I promised I wouldn't be one of those moms, but she was just so cute about the whole dance class thing! Wearing her tap shoes around the house...

Well, I would say it was a huge success! She loved it! She did very well considering it was her first class. She had trouble staying on her assigned X and never really got 1st position down but other than that, she followed directions well and participated fully. No better than the other kids in her class but I was am still a proud little momma!

After the class, she talked all day long about it and didn't want to take her dance clothes off for the entire day. Am I a bad parent that I didn't make her??? We will see if she continues to enjoy it this much!









No comments:

Post a Comment