Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Car Seat Recover



I was scared to death to try this project but I really wanted to do it! I decided to recover Anara's old car seat for Linnea (or Lynnea, still working on spelling). The great thing was that if it worked, I was going to get a new car seat for only $20. The bad was that if it didn't work, it was going to cost around $80 for a new cover. I was scared but determined. And guess what....couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Here is what it originally looked like when we took Anara home from the hospital. I always liked it but never really loved it. I decided this time around I wanted to love it!


I even had enough fabric left over to make a matching travel size blanket for her! Really happy with how it turned out and is the perfect size.






2 comments:

  1. Hi.. I am looking to recover my boy's carseat and make it for my girl (due Feb 26th).. Did you follow a tutorial or just winged it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the tutorial off of makeit-loveit.com. Pretty easy tutorial to follow!

    ReplyDelete