Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Water Park!!!

What a day! We had so much fun going to the water park with some friends! They had a great kids area and a wonderful lazy river. I was really careful about applying lots of sunscreen on Anara but apparently didn't do such a great job on myself. Oops! My back is a little sunburned!

This first picture is Anara pointing at the water and telling me it is time to go! I made the mistake of telling her this morning that we were going to a water park and she was so excited! At one point I couldn't find her and finally found her by the garage door. I asked her what she was doing and she pointed to the door and said "Ready to go water park!"


Here is Anara's friend Addy pouring water on her.


This was so sweet! Anara and Addy were walking back towards the water
and they held hands the whole way!


It was almost comical trying to get these two to take a picture together. There were birds nearby so one would look at the camera and the other would be off looking at the birds and they would flip flop back and forth. This was the best picture I was able to get!


Anara had a wonderful time and so did her mommy! (Although I
didn't shout it to the whole world like Anara did!)


Here are all of the kids eating lunch together. Again, it is not easy to try to get kids to stay still and focus on the camera. I have no idea what kind of face Anara is making!


Here is Anara eating lunch.



1 comment:

  1. Anara but apparently didn't do such a great job on myself. Oops! My back is a little sunburned!pool renovation nj

    ReplyDelete