Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weird, Wacky and Wild!

So I am just always amused when I go check on my sleeping baby and see what weird position she is sleeping in. Her new one is to sleep with her butt against the side and her legs straight up in the air propped up on the sides of the crib. Haven't managed to get a picture of that one yet but we did get a picture of her sleeping on her side in what looks like a very uncomfortable position. It is hard to tell but she is semi propped up and her booty is up in air.




Part of me is very proud that my daughter is starting to have enough hair that it can be wacky and wild after taking a bath but I would still like more hair so people would stop calling her a boy! We just had to get a picture of this lovely hairdo. I was tempted to let it dry like this but I decided not to! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment