Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow, Snow Baby!

We have been quarantined in the house because of the six inches of snow and we have made the most of it! My grandfather gave us a sled and we took it out to the hill on the side of our house. I would like to say Anara loved it but... she seemed afraid of the snow. She froze. Literally! We put her on the sled and she didn't move. It was so cute. When I moved the sled she finally moved a little, only enough to smile though! She didn't move anything else, just her lips!

I love this picture of her and her daddy.


This is a picture of the only real movement we got from her. A smile!


"What in the world is going on?" Says Anara? She looks so pudgy with all of her
thousands of layers of clothes that I made her wear!

1 comment:

  1. We had fun, too, in our 8ish inches of snow. We, as in everyone but Rhett. He hated it. He would want to go out with Annie, but cry and have to be held the whole time. ? ? He had to be shipped to the Grandma's one day and the Great Grandma's the next day. Anara looks like she had fun-I can't believe she is riding down by herself! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete