Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Friday, October 23, 2009

My funny girl!

My daughter certainly entertains me! First off, she is the funniest sleeper. She likes to sleep on her tummy up on her knees. Basically with her booty straight up in the air. We managed to get a picture and I just had to share it!


The next thing....her hair. Or lack there of. Her hair is at that stage where she has some, but not a lot. Basically, she looks like a boy. I decided to try to make a little pony tail on her head to see if that would help her look more like a girl. Ummmm.....NO! It was really funny looking.

So then after leaving it in for a little bit, I finally decided to take it out. Then she had this really cool mohawk thing going on! Ben and I had fun laughing at her!


I am not too sure that she liked us laughing at her!

No comments:

Post a Comment