Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I am just soaking up how much fun it is to have young kids.  It was a blast to watch Anara go trick-or-treating for the first time!  I will never forget how she went to her first door, rang the door bell, opened her bag as wide as she could and had the biggest grin on her face!  It was so cute!

Anara wanted to be Shamu for Halloween.  When she told me that I was so worried.  How in the world was I going to pull that off?  It turned out pretty decent.  It was very fun and definitely a hit with everyone that saw it.

Lynnea was cookie monster.  I had seen a similar costume on pinterest and thought it was too cute.  I had to do it!  She has never had a cookie in her life but I am sure if she had, she would love them!

Here are my two perfect babies!









No comments:

Post a Comment