Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lynnea is 6 Months Old!

Lynnea is 6 months old!  This really is the best baby age.  So happy and interested in everything around her yet not old enough that she is moving and getting into everything!  I can still leave her in one spot and when I come back she will still be there.  Enjoying that while it lasts!

She is such a big girl now!  She can sit up all by herself and loves it.  She is very proud of herself.  She is still a very happy baby and smiles and laughs all the time.  She has also learned how much fun bath time can be!  I have to cover myself with a towel to keep from getting soaked because she just LOVES to splash the water everywhere!  We have started her on some solids but she hasn't been very interested.  The rice cereal she will tolerate but doesn't love.  I tried to give her peas and you would have thought I was torturing her!  Her face was priceless.  As soon as the peas would hit her lips she would shudder like it was the worst thing in the entire world.  Hilarious!

She also now has two bottom teeth.  I couldn't believe the amount of drool when she was cutting them.  Wow!  And she loves teething rings which Anara never cared for.  She is also at the stage where EVERYTHING goes in her mouth!  I have to be very careful because Anara likes sharing with Lynnea and of course she doesn't always understand what things will be bad for her.  

Here is my little sugar plum!  (Oh and I made her flower!)



No comments:

Post a Comment