Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Monday, January 30, 2012

2 Months!

Lynnea turned two months! You hear from every mother how it goes by so quickly and I agree with them! We had some issues with her being pretty fussy but finally figured out that it was because I was dieting and I wasn't producing enough milk. I started eating more and imagine that, I have a happy baby again! Losing weight will just have to wait because having a happy baby is much more important!

She is definitely more aware of her surroundings and alert which makes her more fun. She has started smiling which is my favorite milestone! I just love those big toothless grins! She has also started cooing but more importantly, she has started grunting. Wow, this kid loves to grunt. It is so cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment