Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's a Relaxing Kind of Day!

Ben and I are finally getting to enjoy my parents lake house for a few days. My parents are keeping the little one so it is just Ben and I (well, plus the dogs and Lynnea making her presence known in my huge belly!).

Of course since we don't have Anara to wake us up early and we are planning on sleeping in, we end up waking up early anyway. Boo! Oh well, we were able to sit on the back porch and watch the sun rise over the lake. It is a little chilly so Ben and I are snuggled up in warm robes but the poor dogs wanted to be with us but they were too cold. Ben scooped up Minnie, put her in his robe and she was as happy as could be. She loved it and I thought it was a picture worthy moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment