Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

All grown up!

It has been awhile since I have posted on the blog. So sorry! Life has been busy! For those that don't know, I am expecting Getter Rugrat #2 due sometime around Dec. 1st. We are very excited but this baby hasn't been as nice to me as Anara was. A little bit of morning sickness and very tired. I am finally in my second trimester so things are getting better!

This morning we were getting ready for church and Anara decided she liked my shoes better than hers. It was just too cute, we had to get out the camera! She is growing up so fast and is such a big girl! She talks NON-STOP and is figuring out her way in the world. I love watching her even though she wears me out!


She is such a big girl!!! All grown up!



Please excuse the mess. Our weekend project was to try and
start cleaning out the new babies room and so we are getting
ready to put things on craigslist.


Ben was trying to get a serious picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment