Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of School!!!!

Today was Anara's first day of school! She was so excited! (And so was her momma!) I couldn't help myself and dressed her up really cute so that I could take a lot of pictures. (Thanks Sarah for passing on Grace's clothes!)

I love her smile in this picture but I am sorry that she is flashing everyone!


I told her to smile and this is what I got!


She was too excited for me to get a good picture
of her smiling and looking at me!


This is Anara in her new classroom playing with her best friend Addy!


Apparently Addy and Anara had a hard time going down for nap time
because they were too busy talking to each other instead of sleeping!


"I'm ready to learn!!!"


"Or maybe I will just play playdo!"


Anara obviously was exhausted! When Ben and I arrived to pick her
up she was fast asleep and didn't wake up when Ben took her out to the car!

1 comment:

  1. So freaking cute! I love how much she resembles you...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete