Anara and Lynnea's Age

4 years and 10 months!!!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Check One More Off The List!!!

Another room completed! This is the hall bath but Ben and I really use it as our main bathroom because the master bath is so small. I included a before picture. And yes, that wallpaper was velvet and 3-D!

We tiled over the existing tile floor and took off the tile on the cabinet and tiled there. We took out the old sink and put in the bowl sink which I am so in love with! I used the same cabinets, just painted them a dark brown. I wanted a new mirror but it was too expensive so I just used molding to attach around the mirror to make it look framed. It was too expensive to do anything with the tub tile so I used curtains to hide it.

Love, Love, Love the end result and as always I have to give a shout out to my wonderful parents for helping me out. I am a little scared though because I have two more bathrooms to do but my parents just bought their own fixer-upper! I might be losing my help! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment